The Murdoch Childrens Research Institute is located at The Royal Children’s Hospital Building in Melbourne’s Parkville precinct.
- Enter the car park via Entry 1 (left turn only) or Entry 2 (left and right turn), Flemington Road
- Car, disabled and motorbike parking is available on levels B1, B2 and B3
- Payment must be made at one of the payment machines at The Royal Children’s Hospital before you return to your car, located at:
- Main Street, Ground floor (Beach)
- Emergency, Lower Ground (Underwater)
- Yellow lift lobby, Basement 1, 2 and 3
- Trams 59 and 55 stop outside the main entrance to the hospital at Stop 19, Flemington Road. Public transport tickets can be purchased from the retail pharmacy in Main Street