- Wake M, Clifford SA, York E, Mensah FK, Gold L, Burgner D, et al. Introducing Growing Up in Australia's Child Health CheckPoint. Family Matters. 2014;95:15-23.
- Liu RS, Mensah FK, Carlin J, Edwards B, Ranganathan S, Cheung M, et al. Socioeconomic Position Is Associated With Carotid Intima-Media Thickness in Mid-Childhood: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2017;6(8). DOI: 10.1161/jaha.117.005925
- Wong M, Olds T, Gold L, Lycett K, Dumuid D, Muller J, et al. Time-Use Patterns and Health-Related Quality of Life in Adolescents. Pediatrics. 2017;140(1). DOI: 10.1542/peds.2016-3656
- Rueb K, Mynard J, Liu R, Wake M, Vuillermin P, Ponsonby AL, et al. Changes in carotid artery intima-media thickness during the cardiac cycle - a comparative study in early childhood, mid-childhood, and adulthood. VASA: Eurpean Journal of Vascular Medicine. 2017;46(4):275-281. DOI: 10.1024/0301-1526/a000630
- Wang J, le Clercq CMP, Sung V, Carew P, Liu RS, Mensah FK, et al. Cross-sectional epidemiology of hearing loss in Australian children aged 11-12 years old and 25-year secular trends. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 2018;103(6):579-585. DOI: 10.1136/archdischild-2017-313505
- Osborn W, Simm P, Olds T, Lycett K, Mensah FK, Muller J, et al. Bone health, activity and sedentariness at age 11-12 years: Cross-sectional Australian population-derived study. Bone. 2018;112(153-160). DOI: 10.1016/j.bone.2018.04.011
- Wang J, Sung V, Lycett K, Carew P, Liu R, Grobler A, et al. How body composition influences hearing status by mid-childhood and mid-life: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children. International Journal of Obesity. 2018;103:579-585. DOI: 10.1038/s41366-018-0170-6
- Fraser B, Blizzard L, Tomkinson GR, Lycett K, Wake M, Burgner D, et al. The great leap backward: Changes in the jumping performance of Australian children aged 11-12-years between 1985 and 2015. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2018;37(7):748-754. DOI: 10.1080/02640414.2018.1523672
- Liu R, Wake M, Grobler A, Cheung M, Lycett K, Rangathan S, et al. Cross-sectional associations between Ideal Cardiovascular Health scores and vascular phenotypes in 11- to 12-year-olds and their parents: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children. International Journal of Cardiology. 2019;277:258-265. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2018.11.020
- Dumuid D, Wake M, Clifford S, Burger D, Carlin JB, Mensah FK, et al. The Association of the Body Composition of Children with 24-Hour Activity Composition. Journal of Pediatrics. Published online 4 February 2019. DOI:10.1016/j.jpeds.2018.12.030
- Wang J, Sung V, le Clercq CMP, Burt RA, Carew P, Liu R, et al. High prevalence of slight and mild hearing loss across mid-life: a cross-sectional national Australian study. Public Health. 2019;168:26-35. DOI: 10.1016/j.puhe.2018.11.017
- Wang, J., R.S. Liu, V. Sung, D. Burgner, P. Carew, et al. Inflammation and hearing status in mid-childhood and mid-life: a population-based cross-sectional study. International Journal of Epidemiology, 2019. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyz023.
Our research findings also raised media attention:
Poorer kids at risk of heart trouble? (Herald Sun)