The CRDO Newsletter details upcoming events, links to recordings, and new resources provided by CRDO.
Please flick through our archives below if you want details of what we include, or would like to look back on a previous Newsletter.
Please note that many of the hyperlinks will direct to MCRI internal locations and/or events which have now passed.
Please get in contact with CRDO if you would like more information on any of the Newsletter content.
- Florence eBinders, MCTC Stream Channel, GCP Reminder
- New Fora recordings, vivo viral vector gene therapy
- CRDO Launching Pad redesign
- Linguistico Translation Services, High Speed Scanner workstation, Trial Registration
- Data Planning and Management, Budgeting Workshop recordings
- Recommended online GCP course, External access to EMR
- New International Trial start up resources
- Online professional development opportunities, Research Integrity Unit
- CRDO Drop-In Sessions, Upcoming online conferences